Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
60PlusWinger

17 1S vs QX vs Trigger 2 thoughts. Ordering tonight

I am out of sticks and need to place an order for a couple tonight but my choices are limited.

Pro Stock 2017 1S 87 Flex (non se) QX 82  Flex T8 QX or Trigger 2 85 Flex. They’re all P28 and all built as painted. Looking for overall thoughts from users with experience with the sticks.  I am a shoot first forward And I take every kind of shot

I have all three. Like the Qx for shots and Trigger for puck handling. Haven't used the 1s enough to give an educated opinion. But from what little I have used it, I like overall feel of the stick. Lighter than the Trigger. Undecided on the puck feel and pop. 

Trigger is the best shooting stick I’ve ever used.  Feel slightly lags behind the other two but if you play a “Laine” style game it’s the best stick for that purpose IMO. 

The shaft shapes are also slightly different on each - not a positive or negative, but a matter of preference worth calling out. 

9 minutes ago, Cavs019 said:

Trigger is the best shooting stick I’ve ever used.  Feel slightly lags behind the other two but if you play a “Laine” style game it’s the best stick for that purpose IMO. 

The shaft shapes are also slightly different on each - not a positive or negative, but a matter of preference worth calling out. 

Agreed. My current stick lineup is the QRE, Trigger and A6.0HT. The A6.0HT doesn't shoot as good as the QRE or Trigger but has better puck feel. The QRE and Trigger shoot excellent and effortless but are a little dampened.