Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
heatley15

CCM shin pads

Hello fellas, been awhile since I’ve posted and I’m looking for some help with these shin pads. Are they pro stock or would they be SMU from source for sports? If they are SMU what model would they be closest too?

Thanks

http://imgur.com/a/4wfXYHU

Edited by heatley15

I'm pretty sure these are pro stock. The main tell is that it uses the jofa-style liners and not the typical retail liners. No retail SMU would use the jofa-style liners since there's no advertising point there. 

• Thanks 1

Based on the strapping system it looks like it’s from the 6052- Ultra Tacks line- probably falling in between those two pads. 

Looks like an SMU, but a really nice pad nonetheless. 

3 hours ago, dimpledballs said:

I'm pretty sure these are pro stock. The main tell is that it uses the jofa-style liners and not the typical retail liners. No retail SMU would use the jofa-style liners since there's no advertising point there. 

Yeah, i think they are pro stock looking sat the new pics. 

• Thanks 1

I've only ever seen Jofa->Reebok->CCM pro stock shins with the 8K-style Hyper-X or the 7K-style minimal hd-foam strip just below the knee cap. I haven't inspected any locker rooms though.