Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
darkdays

Roller Goalie Skates

Is it just me or is no one really selling them anymore? Let alone goalie chassis?

Been wanting to get back into a goalie setup and am in need for some skates 11EE to be exact. Either I've found some and they aren't wide or nothing at all.

I was thinking of going the custom ice to roller conversion only IF I can find a large sized chassis. Called Labeda directly but still have not received a response. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Yeah your options are pretty limited. Tour is still making them and there's some old stock mission dsg skates around still.

Idk about anyone selling a goalie chassis... I'd be looking for used skates to take a chassis from or just buying a player one to use. The basic aluminum ones are like 80 bucks

And missions new line is coming out relatively soon not sure if they'll be doing goalie skates though

Just curious, but how come you don't want the tours?

And I know coast to coast hockey shop still has a few pairs of mission goalie skates. Check their website they may have your size still

I actually lucked into a pair of Nike Bauer goalie skates with the older TUUK roller chassis on eBay that weren't my size but the chassis will work. Going to mount them on a pair of Bauer Reactor 9000 boots.

2 hours ago, darkdays said:

I actually lucked into a pair of Nike Bauer goalie skates with the older TUUK roller chassis on eBay that weren't my size but the chassis will work. Going to mount them on a pair of Bauer Reactor 9000 boots.

Nice find. One thing to consider with that chassis is that it uses 47mm wheels which can be a bit harder to find. 

However, you can mount the holder with shims so that you can fit 59mm wheels if you want

On 11/20/2018 at 4:44 PM, Isles12 said:

Nice find. One thing to consider with that chassis is that it uses 47mm wheels which can be a bit harder to find. 

However, you can mount the holder with shims so that you can fit 59mm wheels if you want

Thanks! I'm planning to use a shim like you said when I mount them so I can have more wheel options.

• Like 1

I'm totally confused by this, is the sport dying to the point where nobody wants to make goalie skates or goalie gear??? Mission stopped making inline goalie pads and goal gloves. I think your only option is to buy a pair of Tours and take the chassis off of them. Nobody makes just the chassis any more. I saw a pair of True goalie custom skates with an inline chassis on them. I was lucky enough to find a pair of Mission DSG's at Ko Sports Hockey in Canonsburg, PA. They had a lot of goalie skates in stock, here's their info:

http://www.kosports.com/

Other than that you have to keep an eye out on Ebay and see what surfaces there, it's really tough to find much used these days.

Not 100% sure, but I believe they were just released this year. This is the first time I've seen them and IW has a video on them from August 29 this year. X700 was released in 2017? These definitely haven't been around that long...