Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
h4ckb0x7

Made in Canada Pucks

I could be wrong but it looks like the 965 is listed on their website only for custom orders (custom team/league pucks, bulk orders, etc.) and Slovak ones are the ones sold to the general public. It wouldn't hurt to call or email them to see how you can get your hands on some of the Canadian-made pucks.

3 minutes ago, CigarScott said:

I could be wrong but it looks like the 965 is listed on their website only for custom orders (custom team/league pucks, bulk orders, etc.) and Slovak ones are the ones sold to the general public. It wouldn't hurt to call or email them to see how you can get your hands on some of the Canadian-made pucks.

I contacted them. 965's are sold ONLY to the NHL. The only way you can get one is to pay $12.99 for an official game puck. However, the only real difference between the 965 and 960 is the fact that the 965 has the NHL shield on the edge of the puck. The NHL teams use 960 pucks for practice and the 960 is the game puck of the AHL.

I'm in the process of setting up a business account with them to order some 960's.

• Like 1

Bringing an old thread back to life just to shed more light on this conversation, but Lindsay was bought by Proflex rubber in Quebec in ~2017 and they upgraded the lindsay puck to match it to NHL standard. They now produce under their own brand "Pro-flex" which is the puck found in semi-pro leagues (chl, ahl, junior, etc if I remember correctly). They also make the Sherwood puck for Canadian tire now. So now Pro-flex supplies a big part of the north american market of made in canada pucks, but more precisely in Canada.

Soucy still makes the NHL puck for InGlasCo in St-Jerome. All other inglasco pucks come from EU. 

There are a couple other players that make canadian pucks but are lower volume and sometime switch from in-house to imported pucks.

Edited by MAT
  • Like 1