Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Zjack38

Stick similar to original 1x

The original 1x was one of the best sticks I've ever had. The puck seemed to just explode off the blade and I loved it. The 1x lite is a great stick, but the puck just doesn't come off the same way as the original 1x. Is there currently a stick out there that shoots more like the original 1x?

Not the original 1X.  You're looking for the '16 1X (v2.0) with more red on it, I bet.  That's when they first added what they now call ACL.  I agree, I haven't found anything that has the pop of that stick, except the Nexus 1000 (which doesn't help either).  I'm hoping the Trigger 3D may be closer than the 2 was.

On 2/6/2019 at 2:31 PM, psulion22 said:

Not the original 1X.  You're looking for the '16 1X (v2.0) with more red on it, I bet.  That's when they first added what they now call ACL.  I agree, I haven't found anything that has the pop of that stick, except the Nexus 1000 (which doesn't help either).  I'm hoping the Trigger 3D may be closer than the 2 was.

No he’s prob talking about the original 1X bc I agree 100% with him the first 1X was the best stick I ever used 

On 2/6/2019 at 2:31 PM, psulion22 said:

You are correct. 16' model 

Update:  The Trigger 3D does not have that same explosiveness.  It's better than the T2, but still nothing like the '16 1X.  The search continues.  I'm thinking of trying a Jetspeed next.  And may go to a Warrior QX W14 if that doesn't work, and the W14 is closer to a P30 than a Bauer P14.