Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
IPv6Freely

CCM Pro Stock Pant Models

Not sure about the X v C designation.  I agree...pro stock pants and gloves are beyond superior and often less expensive. Can't figure that out,  but...

Be aware...ProStock.com states on there site...NO RETURNS.  Maybe verify with them.  I got mine from Hockey Monkey, but get sticks from PS.  Both have great customer service. 

10 minutes ago, Jbear said:

Not sure about the X v C designation.  I agree...pro stock pants and gloves are beyond superior and often less expensive. Can't figure that out,  but...

Be aware...ProStock.com states on there site...NO RETURNS.  Maybe verify with them.  I got mine from Hockey Monkey, but get sticks from PS.  Both have great customer service. 

Yes seems you're right about the PSH return policy... Which is kind of odd to me. If you don't use something and it doesn't fit you right, why wouldn't you be able to return? I'll try to ask once they answer my fitment question, although after researching most of today, I kind of figured it all out on my own.

It's too bad my team wears black pants.... there's tons of blue/red and other off colors for the X version of ccm pro stock... not tons of black on there.

The shell is your best friend 👍😎 I'm on one team with Islanders colors but have one black and one red shell for my other teams.  Cheap and work great...don't even realize I've got them on. 

3 minutes ago, Jbear said:

The shell is your best friend 👍😎 I'm on one team with Islanders colors but have one black and one red shell for my other teams.  Cheap and work great...don't even realize I've got them on. 

hahaha XD oh yeah I totally forgot about the shells...Is there a preferred one that's very minimalist that just slides over the full hockey pant? I'd only need it for making my outer color to be black.

5 hours ago, z1ggy said:

Yes seems you're right about the PSH return policy... Which is kind of odd to me. If you don't use something and it doesn't fit you right, why wouldn't you be able to return? I'll try to ask once they answer my fitment question, although after researching most of today, I kind of figured it all out on my own.

It's too bad my team wears black pants.... there's tons of blue/red and other off colors for the X version of ccm pro stock... not tons of black on there.

I got Ottawa Senators CCM pants in black. Not a huge fan of the team, but they are nice and light.

I have a pair of medium HP31 that I really like. They are a traditional “boxy” fit. Not tapered.  Honestly, more protection than I need or have ever had, but I don’t notice the weight or heat (if there is any of either to notice). I remember weighing them when I got them, and they weighed the same as the L warrior DT2 pants I had.

I wear them with the zipper open to add the extra length. I’m 6’2”, 185, 32” waist. Before this, I’ve always worn L pants with the waist cinched super tight. It’s more comfortable having the better fitting waist. 

Edited by start_today

With regard to fit...I have a 34" waist and I also find Warrior medium a bit loose.  I like everything else about the fit (and the pants) so I use suspenders.  The CCM HP45...I wear a large and that fits more snug than the large CCM's.  I don't know if other models of either brand fit the same way.

I recently lost 40lbs and am having a hard time finding a pant that works for me. Warrior Medium QRL pro stock are loose. CCM HP45 Mediums are way too tight and the larges are too big. I do enjoy the fit of the Warriors but am afraid smalls will be too small. I can't keep buying pants. Ha. Any suggestions? Do you think any of the other CCM Pro models will be that in between size I'm looking for?

59 minutes ago, Swlabr11 said:

I recently lost 40lbs and am having a hard time finding a pant that works for me. Warrior Medium QRL pro stock are loose. CCM HP45 Mediums are way too tight and the larges are too big. I do enjoy the fit of the Warriors but am afraid smalls will be too small. I can't keep buying pants. Ha. Any suggestions? Do you think any of the other CCM Pro models will be that in between size I'm looking for?

I ordered the HP45X in medium and they should be here relatively soon. I'll give my thoughts on sizing after I get it. For the heck of it, I may buy some Warrior Franchise pro stock and also HP70.

I spoke with a customer sales rep from PSH and he said based on my info on the QLT Large pants I have being very loose in the waist, that a medium HP45x would be fine.

As far as your situation if the medium are way too tight then you pretty much have to go with Larges and use suspenders. You could also try HP70 as PSH told me the waist is a little more traditional fitting in the same size as HP45. For info, I am a 34 pant size in most clothing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swlabr11 said:

What is your height, weight, current pant waist size?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, z1ggy said:

I ordered the HP45X in medium and they should be here relatively soon. I'll give my thoughts on sizing after I get it. For the heck of it, I may buy some Warrior Franchise pro stock and also HP70.

I spoke with a customer sales rep from PSH and he said based on my info on the QLT Large pants I have being very loose in the waist, that a medium HP45x would be fine.

As far as your situation if the medium are way too tight then you pretty much have to go with Larges and use suspenders. You could also try HP70 as PSH told me the waist is a little more traditional fitting in the same size as HP45. For info, I am a 34 pant size in most clothing.

I currently have in my possesion two pairs of Warrior QRL Prostock size mediums that are border line too loose. Two pair of the CCM HP45  one medium one large. One CCM HP45X Medium. The Medium CCM HP45 and HP45X are seam splitting tight. That's without wearing a jock. I'm confident it would tear if I tried to put them on over a cup. The large CCM HP45 barely hang on my hips and that's with them as tight as I can get them. I ordered them all through PSH. Maybe I just got some wonky pairs but the sizes are consistent between the pairs. I hope going from a Warrior Large to a CCM HP45 Medium works out for you but with my recent experience I think'll they will be way too small.

I think I will have to just suck it up and use suspenders with the warriors. 

16 minutes ago, caveman27 said:

What is your height, weight, current pant waist size?

I'm 5'9 and currently at 210. I couldn't tell you what my pant size is currently. I'm getting my hockey gear sorted out first. Than I'll buy new pants. Ha.

2 minutes ago, Swlabr11 said:

I currently have in my possesion two pairs of Warrior QRL Prostock size mediums that are border line too loose. Two pair of the CCM HP45  one medium one large. One CCM HP45X Medium. The Medium CCM HP45 and HP45X are seam splitting tight. That's without wearing a jock. I'm confident it would tear if I tried to put them on over a cup. The large CCM HP45 barely hang on my hips and that's with them as tight as I can get them. I ordered them all through PSH. Maybe I just got some wonky pairs but the sizes are consistent between the pairs. I hope going from a Warrior Large to a CCM HP45 Medium works out for you but with my recent experience I think'll they will be way too small.

I think I will have to just suck it up and use suspenders with the warriors. 

I'm 5'9 and currently at 210. I couldn't tell you what my pant size is currently. I'm getting my hockey gear sorted out first. Than I'll buy new pants. Ha.

No I'm not in QRL pants, I'm in QLT pants (CCM Quick Lite). I'm same height as you but I weigh 195lb with a 34 pant size. Unless you got even thicker a$$ and legs than me, you probably are a size 36 or 38 pant, so this makes sense as to why HP45 medium are crazy tight for you. I'm surprised though the large CCM are as loose as they sound though. I expect the medium HP45's to me snug fitting but not choking my waist and legs.

I have to literally pull the strap on my large CCM retail pants as tight as it can possibly go, so I'm not too worried about mediums being crazy small. Sounds like suspenders plus the medium Warrior would be the best fit though for you. Sounds like I might even need to get smalls if I go with Warrior Franchise pro stock.

• Like 1

Have walked this path...we are in betweeners...no way around it.  If I don't wear suspenders with the QRLs...I have to keep pulling them up.  CCM med...waaaaay too small...large...fits.  I like the Warriors so much better that I just suck it up and use suspenders.  It's worthwhile for me as the padding in the hip is significantly better...I have two new hips...I'll wear suspenders...small price. Cannot speak to the CCM with X-Padding  designation. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swlabr11 said:

Oh, I mean street pants, not hockey pants.

So the HP45X in medium is a success.True to their nature they are pretty anatomical fitting but as far as waist size goes, I think it's perfectly fine. Large would have been way too big, especially if other guys here are alluding to that weight differences are like 15-20 pounds, as far as how much bigger a person would be for each size.

I think I'm going to buy a pair of HP70X on PSH just for fun since there's a medium pair for only $80. Doesn't hurt to have a backup pair.

• Like 1

OK so I got the HP70 but... the inner tag doesn't say X like on my HP45X's. Did they send me the regular HP70 and not the "xtra padding" version? See pics.

My HP45X pro stock:

evchbfel.jpg?1

The order I placed for HP70X:

TKaeFFyl.jpg?1

I found this picture online when I typed in "HP70X CCM"

Image result for HP70X ccm

Edited by z1ggy

3 minutes ago, IPv6Freely said:

Yeah they made a mistake. Do you care enough to return them?

Agreed. Messaged a seller on Sideline Swap who was selling HP70X's and asked if his had the  X designation or not, and he said they did.

Eh, as long as it's 0 cost to me, I would rather return them and get what I actually wanted. There's nothing wrong with my HP45X and they are my pant I game right now, so it's not like I'm in dire need of pants for an upcoming game or something.

• Like 1

So PSH agreed they sent me the wrong pair, I got a full refund. Are the 70X's really hard to find in medium? Literally 0 places I can find them... PSH says they don't have any in stock either, and all else I can find are L or XL. I could probably fit into L's but I'd be running into the same issues with them falling down a bit and having to crank the zipper.

Any other pro stock pants with extra padding that are a more "traditional fit"?

On 11/21/2019 at 3:33 PM, z1ggy said:

So PSH agreed they sent me the wrong pair, I got a full refund. Are the 70X's really hard to find in medium? Literally 0 places I can find them... PSH says they don't have any in stock either, and all else I can find are L or XL. I could probably fit into L's but I'd be running into the same issues with them falling down a bit and having to crank the zipper.

Any other pro stock pants with extra padding that are a more "traditional fit"?

Warrior Franchise is more traditional fit. I don't know about the fit of Covert models though.  Not really sure if you need extra padding, they are heavier in weight but can handle clap bombs to the thighs.

Any assistance with these goalie pants? 

MHPGPROS.SP ? These are Crawford pro returns I have been using for a couple years, but I want to find the same model but plain black. Shells are an option but they never seem to fit quite right. 

image.png.7c7691b42f9b1c9401e8904c7c9ffdec.png

image.png.5ea3a35171a75cc67b11c47d6b661e9a.png

image.png.3cbeba47b4998697e5a04486061fd758.png

image.thumb.png.c4642bf8f494023c52b908718f01821b.png

On 11/22/2019 at 11:20 PM, caveman27 said:

Warrior Franchise is more traditional fit. I don't know about the fit of Covert models though.  Not really sure if you need extra padding, they are heavier in weight but can handle clap bombs to the thighs.

The guy at PSH said the Franchise will fit more traditional but won't have quite the padding level as the 45X. Idk I'm pretty happy with my 45's, I just like to have some variety. I'll just have to keep my eye open for 70X's.

1 hour ago, z1ggy said:

The guy at PSH said the Franchise will fit more traditional but won't have quite the padding level as the 45X. Idk I'm pretty happy with my 45's, I just like to have some variety. I'll just have to keep my eye open for 70X's.

How much extra padding do you need in men's league hockey that regular pro-level pants can't handle?