Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
guno89

Long shot question regarding old Mission skates

I have a pair of Mission fuel 95 XP with the pitch 3 runners size 7d. Runner sets have shown up on ebay, my issue is is I have no idea what size. The steel on these skates are so worn down the number is completely gone..If it was on the holder at some point that's gone also. I assume they are 254mm, 263mm or 272mm. Is there anyway to measure? 

Mm= millimeters 

get a ruler with metric markings and place one end of the blade on the end of the ruler and count the markings along the length of the blade. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, guno89 said:

I have a pair of Mission fuel 95 XP with the pitch 3 runners size 7d. Runner sets have shown up on ebay, my issue is is I have no idea what size. The steel on these skates are so worn down the number is completely gone..If it was on the holder at some point that's gone also. I assume they are 254mm, 263mm or 272mm. Is there anyway to measure? 

It's not gone on the holder.  It's stamped along the tower, in between the rivets.  

2 hours ago, JR Boucicaut said:

It's not gone on the holder.  It's stamped along the tower, in between the rivets.  

Ill check again. Amazingly I found a brand new pair of mission fuel ag on eBay yesterday. Size 7.5 i can read the size from the pic it uses 263mm runners!