Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Blade Barber

Blade Barber Handheld Skate Sharpener

On 3/23/2019 at 3:01 AM, Blade Barber said:

Thank you taking on a chance on the Blade Barber. For a quick refresh I'd start with two passes per edge and see how you like it and then you can adjust from there. Watch the video above and take your time on your first sharpen and you'll be happy. I look forward to reading your update.

Well this sucks, the seller (in Australia) will not ship to New Zealand because they say it is in breach of their distribution licence even though no one sells your product here in New Zealand. And Canada is one of the most expensive places in the world for int'l shipping so it looks like I will have to pass until someone I know next visits the States. Shame as I had lined up a lot of players to try this.

2 hours ago, Vet88 said:

Well this sucks, the seller (in Australia) will not ship to New Zealand because they say it is in breach of their distribution licence even though no one sells your product here in New Zealand. And Canada is one of the most expensive places in the world for int'l shipping so it looks like I will have to pass until someone I know next visits the States. Shame as I had lined up a lot of players to try this.

There seems to be some confusion with our Australian retailer we are looking into that and will send you a message to update. Sorry for the hassle. We are working to come up with better international shipping rates. 

I can be your EU distributor!

Definitely looking forward purchase one

One question: what's the min height of a given runner blade?

remark: using radius and hollow interchangeably is confusing, I had a brief hope that I would be able to adjust my blade radius which is obviously not the intention.

6 hours ago, romdj said:

I can be your EU distributor!

Send me a message if you'd like to sell the Blade Barber. 

Minimum blade height -  3/8 inch or 9.5mm

Sorry for the confusion, I am learning from talking to hockey players from around the world that when you just say "radius" some people think hollow and some think profile/rocker. 

I'll stick to using hollow, and ROH.  

Edited by Blade Barber