Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
sbecks72986

Bauer stick studio

I’ve heard that Bauer is gonna start having scanners to scan players shooting in their stick studio and it will recommend a stick line and flex the way the skates scanner tells you line and size.

• Facepalm 1

29 minutes ago, sbecks72986 said:

I’ve heard that Bauer is gonna start having scanners to scan players shooting in their stick studio and it will recommend a stick line and flex the way the skates scanner tells you line and size.

That would be pretty awesome, especially if it is free. My son and I did a shot analysis session with Base hockey, that cost me $100 that included stop motion camera videos. In my case they didn't recommend a different stick, just changing my stance. In my son's case they recommended a different curve and flex. So overall it was very useful, but if Bauer can do most of what base did for free, it would be quite boon.

9 hours ago, Bane said:

That would be pretty awesome, especially if it is free. My son and I did a shot analysis session with Base hockey, that cost me $100 that included stop motion camera videos. In my case they didn't recommend a different stick, just changing my stance. In my son's case they recommended a different curve and flex. So overall it was very useful, but if Bauer can do most of what base did for free, it would be quite boon.

Yes what I saw involved those Stop motion cameras. I don’t know where it will be available either, is it only gonna be set up at Bauer retail locations I can see that being the case