Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
IPv6Freely

San Jose Sharks (P2) vs. Vegas Golden Knights (P3)

San Jose Sharks (P2) vs. Vegas Golden Knights (P3)  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wednesday, April 10, 10:30 p.m.: Golden Knights @ Sharks | NBCSN, SN, TVA Sports

Friday, April 12, 10:30 p.m.: Golden Knights @ Sharks | NBCSN, SN360, TVA Sports

Sunday, April 14, 10 p.m.: Sharks @ Golden Knights | NBCSN, SN, SN360, TVA Sports

Tuesday, April 16, 10:30 p.m.: Sharks @ Golden Knights | NBCSN, SN360, TVA Sports

*Thursday, April 18, TBD: Golden Knights @ Sharks | TBD

*Sunday, April 21, TBD: Sharks @ Golden Knights | TBD

*Tuesday, April 23, TBD: Golden Knights @ Sharks | TBD

Game 7 was probably the worst game of these playoffs. It was like watching one of them late September games... Until the last 5 minutes penalty. Then it became a true game 7. I wonder how many people have already left the game after throwing some shit on ice... They missed some ending. Unfortunately, the crappier of the night team won this time. But hey, Sharks made it to game 7 OT, so let's see if this was a fluke or they actually can step up.

I saw the score sheet before I actually saw what happened. My first thought was "wow, Cody Eakin personally cost them the series", then I saw the video. Yikes. 

I honestly don't see how the NHL can't get their officiating in order.  I didn't see the video until this afternoon.  I assumed the worst then couldn't believe they called that.  Love the sport but their officiating is the worst in pro sports and it isn't even close.  Others have their controversial calls but the NHL is consistently a joke.

That call was a shit. That said, if you can not keep 5m to at least a goal or two, you should not be in second round  By the way, I thought that Sharks were quite bad in the series and Vegas was better than let them hang around for more than 5 games.