Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
bl4

Verbero Gloves

Has anyone tried the Verbero gloves?  I found a great deal on the Cypress 4 Rolls.  I'm a sucker for "traditional" style/4-roll gloves (I'm a longtime Eagle wearer), and I was considering picking up a pair.  But I was curious if anyone had tried them on/had any experience with Verbero gloves, generally.

Thanks!

Not very protective is the word on the street. I took a look at some prostocks over the weekend and there were so many mods to shore up gaps in protection that I'm certain they'd be dangerous to play with if you have guys who can rip shots.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mister_NoDangles said:

Not very protective is the word on the street. I took a look at some prostocks over the weekend and there were so many mods to shore up gaps in protection that I'm certain they'd be dangerous to play with if you have guys who can rip shots.

Thanks - greatly appreciated.  As with sticks, etc., I always feel like the question with non-major-brand gear is the relative value.  It's one thing to pay half the price for gloves that are good, but not quite as good as the top of the lines from Bauer, Warrior, etc.  It's another to go out and buy an entry-level glove at an entry-level price, thinking that you're getting a deal on a high-end glove.  I've had this experience plenty of times with sticks - i.e., it's not that the off-brand sticks are ripoffs.  It's that they - all too often - perform like similarly priced major brand sticks.  So there's no real savings, and you wind up buying gear/sticks of a quality you wouldn't otherwise purchase.