Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Isn't it just going to be whatever is the newest Bauer boot plus the Kryptonium hi-lo chassis?
Maybe a different manufacturer wheel, but pretty much the same as previous years offerings I would think.

I would imagine.  But my cheap but is looking for the old ones to go on clearance.  Or at least not drop the full price only for them to be on sale the next month.

• Like 1

I called Bauer headquarters and confirmed the new inline line will be released February 2020.  

If anyone has any more details - please share :)

Lol looks like they pulled it from the Google search now.  I did notice they were listed as $1,099.99 - $400 more than the lower 2XR model.  The local Perani's Hockey World store

near me has the 2XR model in stock now, but not the Pro's.  Hoping the Pro's won't be that much when they're officially listed.  The ice models are only $899!