Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
pantallica39

Warrior Stick Code

I know there is a post out there about pro stock stick codes but I can’t find the answer to the code I have on my stick. 

Its a Alpha QX with a code of T3QRLN. I can see it’s a QRL repainted but I don’t know what the rest would be. Anyone help?

Most likely a blade mod. Usually everything after the initial build code are changes to the blade. Could be something new or specific to that player.

I believe the N stands for "reinforced neck" on the blade similar to the bauer max height blade but just where the shaft and the blade meet. I have a stick that is painted like a dynasty HD1 but it is stamped the same as yours T3QRLN it's a custom curve so I can't compare it to a retail pattern but it does appear to be quite tall in the heel/neck area with a QRL extreme taper and it plays like a low kick stick.