Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

13 hours ago, stick9 said:

Not sure I consider those white skates. I think the white accent actually works. When I think white skates, I think Fedorov and the Supreme One.xx LE's from 2012. Gotta have the white toe cap to be a true white skate. Which I think is what makes them look so terrible. 

Agree, those Grafs are for me the best looking skates ever.  The all white with the white toe cap eventually look like someone did a bad spray paint job and it is coming off.

Shoulder patch looks a lot like that the weird bear/wolf Bruins shoulder patch of the 80s. 

Having the city name and team name feels like too many words. Maybe they  could up the ante and white on white print the teams Wikipedia entry, the way the Slovak team did their national anthem for those Olympic jerseys.  

These would be mediocre adult league jerseys. To me, it’s super limp for an NHL jersey. 

I like it as a sweatshirt/sweater for a fan to wear.  That’s actually what I thought it was at first.  Not so much as a jersey but will reserve judgement till I see the full package

• Like 3

7 hours ago, shooter27 said:

I like it as a sweatshirt/sweater for a fan to wear.  That’s actually what I thought it was at first.  Not so much as a jersey but will reserve judgement till I see the full package

That was my initial thought as well- "Nice hoodie. Oh wait, that's the jersey? "

On 10/31/2019 at 8:22 PM, stick9 said:

Not sure I consider those white skates. I think the white accent actually works. When I think white skates, I think Fedorov and the Supreme One.xx LE's from 2012. Gotta have the white toe cap to be a true white skate. Which I think is what makes them look so terrible. 

1 hour ago, the iceman said:

david-perron-of-the-st-louis-blues-contr

Covered...

Howdy,

I think for every throwback jersey, they should be required to have a throw ahead one.  Like Buck Rogers styling cues or whatever.

Mark

• Like 1

I don't get the cream shells... why not tan to match the gloves?  Or at least swap the white on the jersey/socks for cream to match the shell?  Reminds me of a mis-matched Beer League uniform.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, xstartxtodayx said:

I don't get the cream shells... why not tan to match the gloves?  Or at least swap the white on the jersey/socks for cream to match the shell?  Reminds me of a mis-matched Beer League uniform.

with you on this. it really bugs me that the pants are cream while the stripes on the jerseys and socks are white. I do love the jersey though.

• Like 2

Yeah if they were going to use cream shells they should have made all the white on the jersey and socks cream instead. That would have been super sharp, especially if done in felt.

14 minutes ago, GoalForFun said:

Wrap. And the stick is garbage. Stores still have them on the rack.

Garbage... OR at $350 +Tax per stick, have people hit the limit on what they'll pay for a stick?

I mean, I broke another stick last night, that I got on blow-out clearance from PSH, and it made me angry. If I had paid $350 for it I probably would have been in tears. 

Edited by JoeyJ0506
GRAMMAR

1 hour ago, GoalForFun said:

I don't know if the fantom qre was limited, but there are still a lot in many stores. And I saw some Vapor ADVs as late as this January.  As mentioned, there is a limit people will pay.

4 hours ago, JoeyJ0506 said:

Garbage... OR at $350 +Tax per stick, have people hit the limit on what they'll pay for a stick?

I mean, I broke another stick last night, that I got on blow-out clearance from PSH, and it made me angry. If I had paid $350 for it I probably would have been in tears. 

At my LHS in Canada, taxes in the stick is $450. I got to hold one at the store a couple days ago, felt like any other sub-400 gram stick. The Sonic Boom taper just looks plain weird. The market for this stick, especially at that price point, is small. 

4 hours ago, GoalForFun said:

Are you sure it's garbage? Have you tried one? It's not like it has been out for a long time. I agree with the others that the price is ridiculous, but based on Bauer's other high end products, I bet it's a pretty good stick.

13 minutes ago, BruinDust said:

At my LHS in Canada, taxes in the stick is $450. I got to hold one at the store a couple days ago, felt like any other sub-400 gram stick. The Sonic Boom taper just looks plain weird. The market for this stick, especially at that price point, is small. 

I held that and a fantom. Honestly, at my skill level I can barley tell much of a difference between my Ribcore reckoner (fave stick) and the trigger 2 with the same specs I tried. I notice a difference between flex and kick point (I had a super and still have an ultra Tacks) and blade but really, I go for the clearance rack as I tend to be hard on sticks. I’ve heard durability issues with the first vapour adv and I can’t justify 450 dollars on a stick that may last me a season.