Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Jeff Rumson

ccm custom skates

10 hours ago, Sniper9 said:

I had issues with the as1 retail in the toe box area where it met the boot. Huge plastic bump digging into my pinky toe. Had to line it with thin foam. 

As for customizing the fit type if u scan a tacks but want an ft2... If there are volume issues wouldn't you have to get the ft2 but increase the facing? My belief was that they just make the boot the same way as retail except a few things like 1/4 sizing, eyelet options, stiffness, etc. And just high pressure mould the boot to your foot last for the "custom" fit portion.... So if u didn't get advanced facings on the ft2 wouldn't u still have volume issues? 

Depending on the scan and skate selected CCM will make adjustments to the facing if needed, even if the customer doesn't specify such. 

• Like 1

I've been waiting on CCM to give the go ahead to get re-scanned for my FT2's since July. Now the excuse is that the factory is shut down for a month in September or something and no one would be available to process a new pair anyway. 

18 hours ago, Tondog said:

I've been waiting on CCM to give the go ahead to get re-scanned for my FT2's since July. Now the excuse is that the factory is shut down for a month in September or something and no one would be available to process a new pair anyway. 

Why did you need to be re-scanned?