Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
VegasHockey

Bauer Re-Akt Pro VVN Helmet?

Does anyone have one of these or have seen one? I am interested in how they fit compared to a standard Re-Akt helmet. I assume a small likely fits more like a medium? 

Thanks!

Example: 1510-05-0014-a__79336.1560859191.1280.12

Edited by Nicholas G

9 hours ago, Cavs019 said:

Sizing is the same. The helmet is basically an IMS 9.0 with the occipital lock in the back. 

But the IMS 9.0 I wear a small size, in a standard Re-Akt 75/95/150/200 I wear a medium. 

Edited by Nicholas G

In that case you can probably take a VN small. It sounds like you’re in the smaller end of the medium adjustment range vs where I am.

I had a small Kings Pro VN a while back and couldn’t get it on my head at the most open setting. Same with the 9.0 in a small. 

FWIW the pro VN is the best helmet I’ve ever worn. 

Edited by Cavs019

I am going to upgrade to another Re-akt but I am on the fence between the Re-Akt Pro VVN and the Re-akt 150.

I use the original Re-akt (with the suspend-tech) in a size small at the most open setting, does anyone know if the 150 size small has the same dimensions at the most open setting? I know it has a lot more adjustability - but my main concern is if the most open setting is the same (or larger for that matter) as the size small in the OG Re-akt. 

P.S. Looking at the size small only because of a deal on the helmet - I understand that the medium would fit for sure but not interested in spending the extra money.