Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
VegasHockey

LETS TALK PROFILING

I have been using Pro Sharp profiles for a long time and previous to Pro Sharp did all profiling on a Blademaster, mostly single and dual radii profiles I am interested in hearing about other manufacturers and peoples experience with other brands such as SSM. For example, had a customer come in raving about the No Icing Quint profile, basically a quad profile with a flat spot. He said it was the "bees knees." 

I've got a big fan of No-Icing's "Quad 8 Defence Junior Skater" profile at my house. It's a logistical challenge to get new blades done but the few other things we tried he was not happy with. 

I have the No Icing Triple (6',8',13') with medium forward pitch on my Bauer Supreme 2S.  It's the first time I have had runners profiled for me.  I am quite fond of the setup they recommended.  Much better than the 10' radius that came on the runners.  They are quicker turning and got me off my heels.

13 hours ago, Nicholas G said:

I have been using Pro Sharp profiles for a long time and previous to Pro Sharp did all profiling on a Blademaster, mostly single and dual radii profiles I am interested in hearing about other manufacturers and peoples experience with other brands such as SSM. For example, had a customer come in raving about the No Icing Quint profile, basically a quad profile with a flat spot. He said it was the "bees knees." 

Those are profiles he designed and submitted to Prosharp.  They stay exclusive to that store for a while.

Don't understand why this thread needed to be opened when there's plenty of other threads about profiling in the 15 years this forum has been around.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1