Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
the_game

New Chassis? True? revision?

Does anyone have info on this chassis or seen anything about it?

since they’re on Trues I’m not not sure if it’s something from True or perhaps some new Revision chassis. Looks interesting with all the cut outs in the frame and the way it’s attached to the boot.

2404172B-195A-4B8E-BF69-38F179862110.jpeg

Breaking down this picture: looks like we have a True Hockey boot(Scott Van Horn) skate with a marsblade roller chassis. You can see faintly the TRUE lettering outside the toecap. The marsblade chassis though in this picture look like have an aluminum bottom attached to their hard plastic piece which houses their tech. I suspect this is a roller hockey prototype for them since their traditional frame is just hard plastic. I’d be very interested to see if Marsblade puts something like this into production. 

8 minutes ago, AnthonyD1333 said:

Breaking down this picture: looks like we have a True Hockey boot(Scott Van Horn) skate with a marsblade roller chassis. You can see faintly the TRUE lettering outside the toecap. The marsblade chassis though in this picture look like have an aluminum bottom attached to their hard plastic piece which houses their tech. I suspect this is a roller hockey prototype for them since their traditional frame is just hard plastic. I’d be very interested to see if Marsblade puts something like this into production. 

Yea I spoke to the guy who wore these skates, he confirmed they're an early Marsblade Prototype. These chassis will be geared towards handling actual game play and not just training.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, the_game said:

Yea I spoke to the guy who wore these skates, he confirmed they're an early Marsblade Prototype. These chassis will be geared towards handling actual game play and not just training.

That’s fantastic. I believe in the technology and  the Tuuk roller chassis that came on the Bauer vapors some years ago performed very well for me. I’m interested to see what they produce and if they will stay with Verbero as the boot of choice like they did for the FMT 1...though Verbero just partnered with Alkali...

2 hours ago, the_game said:

Really? I'd be all over that. I've been using the Marsblades for inline for over a year now and I like them but I've always been concerned about longevity. Hope these come into production one day.