Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
jeffg

Warrior change were sticks are made

Thought all warrior top end sticks were made in Mexico. Have DX SL made in China. QRE made in Mexico and 2 QX - one made in Mexico and A newer QX made in China   

3 hours ago, jeffg said:

Thought all warrior top end sticks were made in Mexico. Have DX SL made in China. QRE made in Mexico and 2 QX - one made in Mexico and A newer QX made in China   

It depends on the manufacturing process.  The traditional True1 method is still done in Mexico.  That factory is only set up to make that particular style of stick.

The SL and Fantom sticks are made differently, and are made in China because of that.

• Like 1

Ok I understand the different manufacturering processes. But do I have 2 warrior qx 85 flex p28 made in different countries (1 Mexico & 1 China)?  Warrior change how the qx is made?

2 hours ago, JR Boucicaut said:

It depends on the manufacturing process.  The traditional True1 method is still done in Mexico.  That factory is only set up to make that particular style of stick.

The SL and Fantom sticks are made differently, and are made in China because of that.

Does that mean the DX SL wouldn't have the same "one piece" construction as the non-SL version? Or is the True1 not referencing a 1 piece stick.

I’ve noticed when the top tier stick gets a replacement they make a run on the last gen in china and they go on sale. This happened for the QRL as well as the QX

13 hours ago, Hills said:

Does that mean the DX SL wouldn't have the same "one piece" construction as the non-SL version? Or is the True1 not referencing a 1 piece stick.

True1 as in that manufacturing process, not a true one piece stick.

6 hours ago, iameric said:

I’ve noticed when the top tier stick gets a replacement they make a run on the last gen in china and they go on sale. This happened for the QRL as well as the QX

Interesting.  I never knew that, but that does make sense.  Lower volume for 2nd year orders, opening up resources for the new line at the Mexican factory.

19 hours ago, Hills said:

Technically no stick on the market is a solid one-piece construction at this time. It all FUD and the manufacturers need to stop saying sticks are.... 

On 10/3/2019 at 7:24 PM, SkateWorksPNW said:

Technically no stick on the market is a solid one-piece construction at this time. It all FUD and the manufacturers need to stop saying sticks are.... 

What’s FUD?