Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
stoo

Anybody with knowledge on CCM RBZ sticks?

Hi guys and gals,

I'm looking at a stick on eBay that is listed as a CCM RBZ 300. The picture used in the lising is the RBZ290. When messaged the seller says that the stick being sold is definitely a 300.

Thats fine and all, but the thing is - I can't find any information anywhere online about a CCM RBZ 300 stick. All I really want to know is where this stick falls in the range of high to low end. I'm looking for a mid/high end stick so just want to make sure it's not entry level or anything like that. It is fairly low priced but I'm hoping that this is due to it being an older model.

So, does anybody here have experience or seen one of these before? I've been through the catalogue downloads on this site and was unable to find any info on it!

Thanks for any help!

The stick in question.

It’s a European SMU, second tier stick.

The CCM RBZ 300 Grip Stick offers some of the best value at this price point on the market due to the awesome trickle down technologies CCM included on this model. When it all boils down, the RBZ 300 is essentially last year's top of the line SpeedBurner stick that's been beefed up and updated with new graphics, all while costing half as much as the RBZ Revolution! Just like the SpeedBurner, the RBZ 300 features PowerHosel Technology, SpeedPocket blade construction and RBZ's signature custom flex profile. 

• For the first time in this RBZ Line, the second price point features PowerHosel Technology. CCM extended a support bridge from the hosel through to the blade to fully maximize energy transfer as it travels down the shaft to the puck. This extra reinforcement also increases accuracy by preventing the blade from torquing and improves the overall durability in such a commonly slashed area. The SpeedPocket blade produces the most C.O.R. (coefficient of restitution) out of any CCM blade to date, which roughly translates into more power transferred from the blade into the puck. 

• Heritage: RBZ 280 / RBZ 150 / RBZ 100
    • Level of Play Guideline: Elite
    • Construction: Fused two-piece
    • Shaft Dimensions: Rounded Corners / Straight Sidewalls 
    • Flex Point: Variable Kick Point 
    • Weight: 465 grams (Based on an 85 flex, P28)

27 minutes ago, Giltis said:

Ah sorry, I saw your post on Reddit, and quickly skimmed through this one. 

I don't think there ever was a 300. You could always ask CCM directly.

No worries. Appreciate you trying to help!

12 minutes ago, JSK81 said:

It’s a European SMU, second tier stick.

Awesome, thanks for the info. Sounds like a good stick for the price. Where did you get that overview from? Spent a few days trying to track that down!

5 minutes ago, stoo said:

Awesome, thanks for the info. Sounds like a good stick for the price. Where did you get that overview from? Spent a few days trying to track that down!

From a Slovenian website I found through Google.