Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

20 hours ago, Sniper9 said:

Don't see it being much different than bladetape and other brands that have done this

I think its a little more advanced than things like Bladetape and such. Chara seems to be using it too. I dont recall the other companies having any professionals using their stuff ever. 

zdeno-chara-of-the-boston-bruins-looks-o

boston-bruins-left-defenseman-zdeno-char

Edited by SkateWorksPNW

Willie Mitchell used blade tape 😂. I personally enjoy and prefer traditional hockey tape for the blade. I don't like having the top and especially bottom of the blade exposed. Might be something that roller hockey players would be really interested in though. 

52 minutes ago, darkhors said:

So it's only available for NHL players. That sucks. I would love to give this a go. Could be way better than tape.

Yeah. I messaged them on IG and they flat out told me they aren't doing anything with retail currently. Only professional players. I'll see if I can get some samples through some other contacts. 

3 minutes ago, SkateWorksPNW said:

Yeah. I messaged them on IG and they flat out told me they aren't doing anything with retail currently. Only professional players. I'll see if I can get some samples through some other contacts. 

If you do, DM me. I'd be willing to pay for a sample if you can get some. I have 2 True TC2, RH's 😄 

On 12/5/2021 at 1:57 AM, shoot_the_goalie said:

Hey all.  Has anyone tried this product?

https://www.rezzteknorthamerica.com

I think PBH posted about this in the past, but it's now finally for sale to the general public.

Pretty expensive, especially compared to tape.

Wondering if anyone has any experience with it.

I have, I recently just received it for my new Bauer Sling. It’s very simple to apply and I love it. Let me know if you have any more additional questions.