Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Bizz22

True MC3 Curve

46 minutes ago, Bizz22 said:

Does anyone know what the True MC3 Curve is? I've heard it floating around but haven't seen one in person. 

Funny you mention this, I also was looking for info on it. 

10 hours ago, PBH said:

TC3 is the Ovi. Not sure about the MC3. I asked everyone, including the TRUE rep and no one seems to know. lol

I thought TC1 was their Ovechkin-like curve. TC3 was a mystery pro-looking curve that eluded precise comparisons. The blade shape and curve remind me of some of Mogilny’s sticks from the early 90’s.

• Like 1

TC1 was indeed the Ovechkin style heel

TC3 is Bjugstad’s pattern that he’s used for a while. Big toe curve with a rounded blade. 

TC6 will be the P90TM

MC is the P88, MC2 was the PM9 I believe. 

MC3 didn’t exist at custom level according to the 2017 order form so it must be a relatively new offering. They offered Kessel Pro as well as Byfuglein, so they may have migrated a pro pattern over to that, but I’m just speculating. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Buzz_LightBeer said:

TC1 was indeed the Ovechkin style heel

TC3 is Bjugstad’s pattern that he’s used for a while. Big toe curve with a rounded blade. 

TC6 will be the P90TM

MC is the P88, MC2 was the PM9 I believe. 

MC3 didn’t exist at custom level according to the 2017 order form so it must be a relatively new offering. They offered Kessel Pro as well as Byfuglein, so they may have migrated a pro pattern over to that, but I’m just speculating. 

+1 on all of this. 

However even talking to the TRUE pro team they dont even have a mold for a MC3 which I thought was funny. Its a mystery! Maybe someone local can go take a look and snap a pic. 😉