Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Furyan

blade sharpening online pro shop

Hey guys,

As far as i'm living in the middle of nowhere, i'm trying to find nice and easy online pro shop with wide stock of blades (step, tydan etc) and andvanced shaprening options like profiling (prosharp etc) and fbv/channel z

Second point is using PayPal and international shipments

Thanks in advance 

8 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

This site has a pro shop run by JR. Just click the "Pro Shop" button in the upper navigation menu. 

This. JR does great work and it supports the site.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, caveman27 said:

www.noicingsports.com also sells blades and sharpens and/or re-profiles blades you mail in.

Thanks for your support of JR and this site (INSERT SARCASTIC LOOK). I Just don't understand people sometimes. 

Seriously, there is no one in the business who is better than JR   

• Like 7

On 12/27/2019 at 10:14 PM, dkmiller3356 said:

Thanks for your support of JR and this site (INSERT SARCASTIC LOOK). I Just don't understand people sometimes. 

I'm just offering another business who I've gone to in the past.. Someone else already posted JR's information and I didn't bad mouth him in any way, shape or form.

On 12/27/2019 at 10:14 PM, dkmiller3356 said:

That's a pretty wide sweeping brush...and I love JR but....there are some great pro shop and sharpening guys on here....LOL (sarcastic smile) 

It's a joke....🤣

Edited by oldtrainerguy28
  • Haha 3
  • Facepalm 1

On 12/28/2019 at 10:54 PM, caveman27 said:

I'm just offering another business who I've gone to in the past.. Someone else already posted JR's information and I didn't bad mouth him in any way, shape or form.

I used to use noicing until JR showed me a level of one of their profiles I bought from them. It was ridiculously off.

25 minutes ago, GoalForFun said:

I used to use noicing until JR showed me a level of one of their profiles I bought from them. It was ridiculously off.

I just had horrible customer service experiences with noicing. Would never recommend them. 

On 12/28/2019 at 10:54 PM, caveman27 said:

I said my piece.  I stick to it.  It’s like knowing the difference between right and wrong.  No one should have to tell you...  you should just know.  

8 hours ago, dkmiller3356 said:

I said my piece.  I stick to it.  It’s like knowing the difference between right and wrong.  No one should have to tell you...  you should just know.  

Well, if I violated any forum rules with my reply, let the mods know.