Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
marka

Warrior team sticks?

Howdy,

Anyone have any details on the Warrior team sticks?  PSH shows the Alpha QXT Pro Team, Covert QRE Pro Team, and Alpha DX Pro Team sticks all in the hand/flex/curve I like.

Wondering about their weight specifically, but also any other experience would be great.

Mark

MY GUESS

There high end sticks with a stronger and therefore slightly heavier then high end retail sticks but play like high end retail sticks. Usually made for NCAA, CHL, AHL maybe even teams. 

I could be wrong but thats how my Bauer Nexus team stick was explained to me. 

Good overview here: https://www.hockeystickman.com/blogs/hockey-stick-alerts/retail-pro-model-hockey-sticks-bauer-ccm-and-warrior

Note that for Warrior, Pro and Pro Team are different, with the Pro Team being two steps down from top of the line retail stick. I wish I could find some QRE Pros in my specs as I keep breaking QREs but I love them so much.

Edited by johns25
  • Like 1

QXT is more or less the QX3 with different graphics. I don’t have them in front of me, but I think the QX3 has raised grip, and QXT doesn’t. Same weight and feel with the minimus 600 carbon. 

Those are my favorite stick ever for price/value. 

On 12/30/2019 at 2:50 PM, Cove said:

MY GUESS

There high end sticks with a stronger and therefore slightly heavier then high end retail sticks but play like high end retail sticks. Usually made for NCAA, CHL, AHL maybe even teams. 

I could be wrong but thats how my Bauer Nexus team stick was explained to me. 

No body is using a team stick that you listed but I think the ECHL doesn't use high end warriors.