Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Sparky19

Bauer Pro Clip Hardware

Hey guys, 

My wife bought me a new Pro Clip visor for Christmas this year, I’m replacing an old x100 style visor. In my haste unpacking it to inspect it either myself or my 2 year old misplaced the hardware pack for it. I tried the old black screws that were in my old visor but they don’t recess in properly I’ve been trying for the last 4 days to find some replacements but they seem to be damn near impossible. Any one have any insight on the screw type and thread pitch so I can just buy some from a hardware store? Or know the Bauer part number for them?

You're looking for the actual screws that have the flush top vs the dome shape that all other screws are like, am I correct?

Most pro shops should have the hardware kit but it will come with the plastic clips too. 

Also what would have been cheaper and more economical is to buy the two pack replacement visor and the hardware set separate (this is about 10-15 bucks). When u buy the single visor it's one visor and hardware for 99. (or equivalent in USD). 

If you're in Canada, here. 

https://cyclonetaylor.com/bauer-pro-clip-side-kit-1-set-2017.html

If you don't want to buy the kit with clips u may have to just go to the hardware store to find the equivalent. Bring your helmet posts to ensure the threads are the same 

Yes I found that out after the fact, I had asked the wife to get me a 2 pack of HDO DLX replacement visors but apparently they are not made anymore. Hence the change to the new visor set up. Thanks for the link there, I’m going to see if I can find some screws that will work for it at a hardware store on thursday

5 hours ago, Sparky19 said:

Yes I found that out after the fact, I had asked the wife to get me a 2 pack of HDO DLX replacement visors but apparently they are not made anymore. Hence the change to the new visor set up. Thanks for the link there, I’m going to see if I can find some screws that will work for it at a hardware store on thursday

Guess you'll hate me for posting this then..... 

https://hockeysupremacy.com/en/helmets/visors/bauer-hdo-deluxe-replacement-lens-2-sets.html

They don't make them anymore but some places still have stock