Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sniper9

2n pro stick owners

For those who own the 2n pro stick, is this ridge down the middle of the back of the stick s defect or just how it's manufactured?  You can also see the seam on the top but doesn't seem as apparent. 

IY8R1Pm.jpg

I have 3, it is on them all, on mine they aren't perfectly straight. Doesn't feel like anything either just looks like the carbon joint?

• Like 1

My pro stock has it. That’s just the outer weave I wouldn’t be too concerned. I’m 99% sure my 2s pro had one also, but she died a painful one timer death. 

• Like 1

I wouldn’t be concerned. My 2n pro I grabbed after thanksgiving and have used for probably 20-25 games and the paint is jacked up, but the stick is rock solid. I should mention all my sticks look like crap. I play defense and like stick work, I also usually do not get a ton of time out of sticks. If this goes another month or two it will be the most durable stick I have owned oddly since my tps xn10 lmfao. Old school composite. 

Edit left out my personal favorite stick of all time. The APX2 lol 

Edited by Bender94
  • Like 1

Thanks for the reply guys. I figured it is only the outermost layer. The line itself isn't a huge concern to me but more the fact I can feel the slight ridge. Also a couple spots on the stick there's actual unevenness. Here's the pic.  Overall handling it and flexing it, there doesn't seem to be any issues. Haven't shot aroundwith it yet though. 

tBJwiNU.jpg

Mine has it, barely noticeable and the stick seems 100% solid. Pro stock, too. Barely noticeable... if I hadn't  read this thread I'd have never really seen it. 

Edited by z1ggy

15 hours ago, Sniper9 said:

Thanks for the reply guys. I figured it is only the outermost layer. The line itself isn't a huge concern to me but more the fact I can feel the slight ridge. Also a couple spots on the stick there's actual unevenness. Here's the pic.  Overall handling it and flexing it, there doesn't seem to be any issues. Haven't shot aroundwith it yet though. 

tBJwiNU.jpg

Be safe and call bauer, mine are clean all the way up, no feel to it. It may be normal, It might not be. From what I have found bauer is super willing to help out their customers. Considering it is a top of the line stick, you do have a right to at least ask questions haha.

Is it a pro stock or retail? and if you got it through a retailer contact them, like I said when you go top dollar you can be that guy to call and ask haha. Assuming its retail a 280 USD stick isnt fun to buy.

If it was my stick id call, unless its a prostock lol. Those are buy at your own risk.

Edited by Bender94

It is retail and I've emailed Bauer and attached pictures. Just waiting for their reply. I used it tonight and the stick does feel solid and doesn't seem like it will be an issue but that's just from first impressions.  I got the stick online so I'm pretty sure they will say to contact Bauer as all online sale warranties etc are done through Bauer directly anyways. If it were bought in store if probably bring it in and try to swap it. 

13 minutes ago, 218hockey said:

I hope you're young! 

They replied today. So less than two days. They assured me it was normal from the manufacturing process. 

Edited by Sniper9

Wow. I've sent them emails and never, ever got any reply whatsoever. Whenever I buy any Bauer product I just assume there is no customer service. Like the gear was dropped out of the sky from another planet.

2 minutes ago, 218hockey said:

Wow. I've sent them emails and never, ever got any reply whatsoever. Whenever I buy any Bauer product I just assume there is no customer service. Like the gear was dropped out of the sky from another planet.

Which email did you contact?  I sent it to their stick warranty and their fit tech email on their website.  Both emails replied the following day 

They also have a live chat that is available until 11pm est which is impressive. I initially did the live chat and was able to send pics through that. The rep advised I should email the fit tech so they could further assess the picture. I was/am actually quite impressed at the prompt service from them. 

Edited by Sniper9