Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JimmyTheDriver

Skate fitter near Virginia?

Hey fellas,  anyone have any recommendations on skate fitting in or around Virginia?  I am 23455 Virginia Beach but looking to drive somewhere.  Closest retailers of custom skates is Five Hole Sports in Wake Forest NC, MedStar Capitals Pro Shop in DC area, the Gardens Ice House in Laurel MD, or a Pure Hockey location in Sterling.

Thanks

4 hours ago, JR Boucicaut said:

@EBondo should be at PH Sterling. 

3 hours ago, JimmyTheDriver said:

Nice. As long as they have a CCM scanner for customs that’s were I was planning to go.  @EBondo - you do, right?  I saw a Bauer scanner when I was In there last getting the 80ks that are breaking down on me.  

Hey Jimmy,

We do have the CCM scanner available. Shoot me a PM if you want, let me know the gist what you're looking for. Our only problem is stock when it comes to CCM, as Ribcores are not a skate we get as frequently, and the Tacks obviously being refreshed this year, our stock is a bit on the depleted side. However, since you'd be coming from further away, I can work with some stores to see if we need to get anything in ahead of time.

Also, not sure when exactly you were looking to head on over, but just as an aside, I'll only be in this location for another month, as I'll be transferring to another location. But I can always get you set up with one of the other guys.

1 hour ago, EBondo said:

Hey Jimmy,

We do have the CCM scanner available. Shoot me a PM if you want, let me know the gist what you're looking for. Our only problem is stock when it comes to CCM, as Ribcores are not a skate we get as frequently, and the Tacks obviously being refreshed this year, our stock is a bit on the depleted side. However, since you'd be coming from further away, I can work with some stores to see if we need to get anything in ahead of time.

Also, not sure when exactly you were looking to head on over, but just as an aside, I'll only be in this location for another month, as I'll be transferring to another location. But I can always get you set up with one of the other guys.

Thanks, PM sent.