Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Innateshell

Mission Amp Flyweights w/ Inline Chassis

Hello Everyone! 

I've recently acquired a pair of new, undrilled Mission Amp Flyweights that I want to convert to inline. I've done a fair but of research and came across mentions of it being difficult to find chassis/frames that fit this boot. Does anyone know anymore about this? There were confirmations that redstar chassis will fit, but I can't find a pair in a size medium anywhere online. I'm not really picky as to a Hi-Lo or straight chassis or wether it is new or used. I was just hoping someone may have some insight on what chassis would work! 

I'm not sure how to resize an image and I don't want to violate forum rules. But here is a link to photos. http://imgur.com/a/E9PqAX0

Old boot in great condition, nice pick up!

I don't recall any issues mounting chassis' on those back in the day, granted its been a while. But I remember mounting a few different pairs of those without issue, Kuzak, Mission, & Labeda. I remember the only chassis I had a hard time with was someone wanting a Mission Vibe chassis on them but that was just because that chassis was trash.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, the_game said:

Old boot in great condition, nice pick up!

I don't recall any issues mounting chassis' on those back in the day, granted its been a while. But I remember mounting a few different pairs of those without issue, Kuzak, Mission, & Labeda. I remember the only chassis I had a hard time with was someone wanting a Mission Vibe chassis on them but that was just because that chassis was trash.

Thank you for the reply! In my impatience I ordered a pair of Kuzak chassis I found new in the box on eBay! So I'm glad to hear you've mounted them in the past with no issue! When everything arrives and I get it all mounted, I will post a completed photo! Thank you again!

Edit: Here is a link to the chassis! http://imgur.com/a/w9PQRSz

Edited by Innateshell

On 3/15/2020 at 1:30 PM, Innateshell said:

Hello Everyone! 

I've recently acquired a pair of new, undrilled Mission Amp Flyweights that I want to convert to inline. I've done a fair but of research and came across mentions of it being difficult to find chassis/frames that fit this boot. Does anyone know anymore about this? There were confirmations that redstar chassis will fit, but I can't find a pair in a size medium anywhere online. I'm not really picky as to a Hi-Lo or straight chassis or wether it is new or used. I was just hoping someone may have some insight on what chassis would work! 

I'm not sure how to resize an image and I don't want to violate forum rules. But here is a link to photos. http://imgur.com/a/E9PqAX0

I’m glad these worked for you. They are a awesome boot!