Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
The Hockey Guy

METAL TIPPED HOCKEY LACES

12 hours ago, Larry54 said:

I'm the opposite. I like my laces to be as short as possible (also slightly OCD but in a different way). I use 72" laces since I don't lace the top 2 eyelets, which means I only use 7 eyelets, and still end up with a rather big bow since my skates are approximately size 6. I still have to unlace the 3rd eyelet to get my skate on and off.

Same. I use 84" and which is just barely enough for me to lace them with almost nothing left over. 

8 hours ago, asgoodasdead said:

ive never had rivet replacements, but i did drop my skates off for something last year i forget what and they cut my laces so i was like "wtf" and they gave me a free pair of replacement laces. soi won on that deal

winner winner chicken dinner 🙂 

On 3/17/2020 at 2:11 PM, The Hockey Guy said:

I just read up on Metal Tipped Hockey Laces. I heard ELITE HOCKEY is launching some Metal Tipped Hockey Laces. They make the best laces anyways so I'm sure they will be great.

I tried the new ELITE HOCKEY NOTORIOUS LACES, ABSOLUTELY awesome laces. I highly recommend them to everyone

11 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

Pretty sure this has reached into spam territory.

I don't know, maybe the guy just reallllllly loves laces made by that company and isn't just some paid spammer, I mean anything is possible right? 🤣

Elite has so many options, I can’t even tell what they are, and there doesn’t seem to be a resource to explain them. I swear the hockey monkey display in store has like 5-6 options, not even counting colors and lengths. I get waxed and unwaxed, but what’s all the other stuff?