Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
caveman27

Mr.Zogs Sex Wax Hockey Wax

PERFORMANCE: Excellent. Provides excellent grip on the stick blade to the puck. Keeps ice shavings off. It makes a difference. If I forget to put it on and I've played about two games, I can feel less grip on the puck, and feels like I have no tape on my stick. I play in senior men's league hockey so the ice shavings build up on the ice in the second to third periods. That all gets on the bottom edge of your blade as you skate around if you don't have stick wax.
EASE OF USE: It is a puck-shaped block of wax. It is rubbed on hockey tape that is wrapped on a stick blade. You can put it on lightly or heavily.  I rub it on the front, back and bottom edge of the blade. I put it on right after I tape up a blade, and once before each game.

VALUE: This is rather inexpensive and lasts a long time.

Funny...  I wax my stick with Zoggs Sex Wax warm water/Tropical surf board wax.  I imagine that it's the same stuff!  LOL.  Didn't realize that they market stuff to the hockey crowd now.