Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
yrhmblnr8r

I lost my job sale

Shipping is on the buyer. Prices are in USD. Happy to bundle. PM with questions.

3 Vintage Shafts, each measure ~50” with plugs. See pics for length. 
SOLDSOLDSOLD XN10 whip flex with short wooden plugs
SOLD, . 1 Easton Ultralite 85 flex with a Base composite plug

$150 for the pair

https://imgur.com/gallery/VsbsjGf

BO2l1ka.jpg

Edited by yrhmblnr8r
added pics

Shipping is on the buyer. Prices are in USD. Happy to bundle. PM with questions.

Apparently, I can’t post to Imgur in rapid succession. For now, here are pics: Cross posted locker

Reebok shin pads, multiple team sets of jerseys, LL Bean coat, sneakers, sticks, etc.

Edited by yrhmblnr8r

Gloves

Various condition, ranging from repalm-needed to repaired to playable. Many of these were projects for the speedy stitcher or palmsaver or both. Detailed pics are available here: Glove Album Feel free to ask for more detailed pics. I'm happy to bundle.

Left-to-right, top-to-bottom

SOLD $10 Eagle x50: These will need a repalm.

$10 12" Easton SE6. Playable, but various spots need to be reinforced and the left palm has a hole.

SOLD $40 14" Pro Stock Vancouver Canucks Aaron Rome. Playable, but palms/gussets are worn paper thin and won't last long.

SOLD $30 Eagle XPro. Missing a knuckle pad and have a hole in the right palm. The sanitizer faded some of the green colour, see pics.

SOLD $50 14" CCM HG4PC. Team issue, Vintage Kings logo. I patched the left palm with Palmsaver.

$OLSSOLDSOLD $30 14" Pro Stock Easton Fireantz. Two fingers on right glove were sewn together by EQM, I undid the modification with a speedy stitcher. One glove has a liner, one doesn't. They may not have been a pair originally.

SELLING ON EBAY Eagle CP94. These need to be repalmed.

$15 14" Bauer X100. Left palm needs a patch. The fingers were already speedy stitched.

SOLD $30 14" Pro Stock Fischer CT850 Blazers. Left loop cut, right isn't. They may not have been a pair originally.

XxTgmsc.jpg

Edited by yrhmblnr8r

Teams sets of jerseys. All are NWT. Link to additional photos here: Teams Sets Album

$250 Yellow Easton with a HockeyMonkey logo #1 Senior Goalie Cut #2 through #21 Senior Large

OSCiVSq.jpg

$250 Black LA Kings colours - 21 Bauer Senior Large

ZBvUeF9.jpg

$OLDSOLDSOLD 125 20 Firstar Senior XXL and 1 Senior Goalie Cut. White w navy stripes.

Edited by yrhmblnr8r