Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
wetwilly17

Warrior QRE Superlight Flex

Hi.  No LHS where I now live so I always have to guess on sticks.  Do the QRE SL's play stiff or whippy compared to their flex rating?  I like whippy 85/87 flex sticks or stiff 75/77 flex sticks.  The last Warriors I tried were about 10 years ago.  I had a Macdaddy 75 flex that played stiff and I liked it.  I also bought a 75 flex Dolomite after the Macdaddy broke and it was way too whippy for me.  I do understand the difference between low and high kickpoints and can use both effectively so that is not the issue.  Any advice on ordering a QRE SL for me?  Thanks!

my kid rarely ever breaks his sticks and the ones that broke are usually due to heavy usage or age... but he did break his QRE SL in less than a month and just out of warranty of course. But his regular QRE is still alive and kicking and like a tank, but can't say the same about the SL...