Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Jbear

Padded baselayer pants/shorts options?

Hey Guys,

I'm curious with all of the available options for padded base layer pants (preferably with tailbone protection...and long would be awesome rather than shorts):

1-Which you prefer and why?

2-How you facilitate fastening your socks when you wearing them?  I haven't seen a padded option with sock velcro other that Shock Doc Shockskin , and those are shorts with hip protection only  So...compression underneath?  Garter for socks?

I've been wearing Shock Doc long compression with the sock holder velcro with pants, but I am going to be trying a Super Tacks girdle and want a little more tailbone protection.  There are a ton of options at several price points, but trying to avoid too much bulk and being overly hot.  Also would love to avoid having to go back to a garter!

Thanks all!

I do have those...only thing is...no tailbone protection.  I did find a pair of McDavid Thud's for $15 and a pair of Nike Hyperstrong...same price.  Gonna try both and see.  The Nike seems like it might be overkill...I really don't need added thigh protection, but if they are comfortable... Sure is nice to have these options.