Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
ParabolicActivity

Current Bauer Stick Codes

Do we know what codes Bauer is putting on sticks in the last couple of years? I recently got a stick with a confusing code (BROSE / 2NPROSE) and I started looking and couldn't find anything recent on Bauer codes via this site or reddit. Then I tried matching codes on SidelineSwap and realized that Bauer pro stick codes have changed a lot since most of the accessible info is out there. Or maybe Im an idiot and missing the newer info. But has anyone seen updated Bauer info for pro stock codes?

Seems that Bauer is starting to be more "transparent" with their stick codes, so 2NPRO = 2NPRO and etc. They even write "FLYITE" on Flylite sticks.

Even though historically they've used BRxxxx for Vapor-line sticks I would trust the actual "2NPROSE" written on your stick to be the definitive code.

• Like 1