Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
danglesnipecelly11

Z Leader CCM Visor

Recently bought a CCM Z Leader Visor and I'm having a tough time assembling it. Seems like the previous owner didn't have or send all the required component for assembly. Is there a video out there that anyone could point me in the direction to? Or does anyone have any experience with Z Leader Products? Any help will help!

2 hours ago, danglesnipecelly11 said:

Recently bought a CCM Z Leader Visor and I'm having a tough time assembling it. Seems like the previous owner didn't have or send all the required component for assembly. Is there a video out there that anyone could point me in the direction to? Or does anyone have any experience with Z Leader Products? Any help will help!

Does it have the black plastic "chassis" piece that mounts to the helmet, and in turn the visor mounts to that? 

55 minutes ago, Monty22 said:

Does it have the black plastic "chassis" piece that mounts to the helmet, and in turn the visor mounts to that? 

It has the chassis and visor mount. It came with an odd number of screws too so I think they may have lost some pieces