Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
OldCY

Warrior qr edge pro pants

Wondering how the protection is on these if anyone has any input. Are they comparable to the vapor x900 in terms of protection ? Higher quality ? Lower ? Thanks!

I have two pairs of QRL's from Pro Stock, and I feel that they are really solid. I also use CCM HP45's, and I find them to be comparable. They each have strengths in different areas (hips-CCM...tail-Warrior), but they can be offset with a padded compression layer.  They might be perfect acceptable for you as is.

I know that doesn't specifically address the models you mentioned, but hopefully it helps in some way. 

I thought the two were fairly similar. Both are a nice upgrade from the x900. The Pro version felt a little bulkier and had more of an old school fit. The QR Edge version were lighter a bit more mobile and had tapered fit. I went with the QR Edges over the pro. I'm very happy with them.

I have the qredge non pro. But from what I can tell with what I've read and also with their gloves, the pro version offers a touch more roomier fit. 

Went w the pro. Seem solid. Not sure if they are as solid as my x900 but ice time will tell.  The edge was slightly out of my budget