Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
tcraig

Jetspeed FT3 Pro P90TM

On 7/5/2020 at 3:01 PM, BureKovy said:

Icewarehouse has a video on youtube that talks about the FT3 Pro along with the new p90TM curve.

Yes 100%. Was Just on Ice Warehouse looking for new elbow pads and saw the pre-order form including the new curve.

On 10/15/2020 at 9:26 AM, Swlabr11 said:

Does anyone know if the new Ribcor will be offered with the P90TM?

My above comment was meant to be in reply to your question.

Not sure how to delete a comment on the phone.

but yes, it’s on the new ribcor 5

• Like 1

I ventured off into the P90T abyss. The whole thing sort of reminds me of the scene from the matrix where Morpheus offers Neo the colored pills. One the one hand you have your current pattern (the blue pill) where you can continue on believing whatever you like. On the other hand you have the P90T (the red pill). Choose that one and you get to see just how far the P90T rabbit hole goes. Once you start looking you'll know what I mean. 

For someone who uses a 28 but isn't entirely thrilled with certain aspects of how it plays. I figured the P90T would be ideal so I snagged a refurb from HSM on the cheap. So far I'd call it a more forgiving 28 or a 92 with enhanced puck control. I need to spend more time with it and maybe find another but in a lower flex before I am ready to switch over.

8 hours ago, stick9 said:

I ventured off into the P90T abyss. The whole thing sort of reminds me of the scene from the matrix where Morpheus offers Neo the colored pills. One the one hand you have your current pattern (the blue pill) where you can continue on believing whatever you like. On the other hand you have the P90T (the red pill). Choose that one and you get to see just how far the P90T rabbit hole goes. Once you start looking you'll know what I mean. 

For someone who uses a 28 but isn't entirely thrilled with certain aspects of how it plays. I figured the P90T would be ideal so I snagged a refurb from HSM on the cheap. So far I'd call it a more forgiving 28 or a 92 with enhanced puck control. I need to spend more time with it and maybe find another but in a lower flex before I am ready to switch over.

I dropped flex when I switched to the P90T/P90TM from 75 to 70 but I think I might go back up to 75 or even 85. I am finding that even though I am getting great power and loading the shot nicely I am always shooting a little high on the P90TM, on the P28 I was always extremely accurate when picking top corners. Overall though I still think it's the best curve I have ever used other than the P92C which is what Matthews was using before switching to the P90TM.

On 9/30/2020 at 10:17 AM, SkateWorksPNW said:

Yes, that is a P92C.

It is a custom curve I have been seeing more frequently that was originally made for Fyodor Polishchuk but seems to have caught in North America.  It is similar to the P90T is that both are based on the P92 with a toe kink, but on this curve, the kink starts a little bit earlier. I am hoping that Bauer will bring it to retail.

I have a Vapor ADV with this curve, hopefully it becomes more popular because I’ve been trying to find another one.

Also, I believe this is the curve that Shea Theodore uses.

046350-C5-E45-C-49-BD-BBA7-5-B93-B21-F35

Edited by sko buffs

9 hours ago, sko buffs said:

I have a Vapor ADV with this curve, hopefully it becomes more popular because I’ve been trying to find another one.

Also, I believe this is the curve that Shea Theodore uses.

046350-C5-E45-C-49-BD-BBA7-5-B93-B21-F35

@sko buffs looks a lot like Hornqvists' custom pattern. Which is fairly easy to find...in fact IW has some Hornqvist pro stocks. 

BTW, I am pretty much all in on the P90T/Benn Pro now. I liked the 28, I just couldn't get it to do certain things. 

Edited by stick9

2 hours ago, stick9 said:

@sko buffs looks a lot like Hornqvists' custom pattern. Which is fairly easy to find...in fact IW has some Hornqvist pro stocks. 

BTW, I am pretty much all in on the P90T/Benn Pro now. I liked the 28, I just couldn't get it to do certain things. 

It looks pretty close, Hornqvists may have a little more toe, but unfortunately his are a little too whippy for me.