Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

5 hours ago, SirJW said:

5 hours ago, Hills said:

I am still waiting for anyone to actually give real feedback from that brand...

22 minutes ago, mojo122 said:

Been around for about 5 years now without catching on.  Think it was first marketed as AirBlade.

I had some free demos from them. They were terrible. Cant imagine anyone liking that trash. I gave them away to some kids who use them for street hockey now. They say they are a good street hockey stick. lol

• Like 1

They have a "free 30 day satisfaction guarantee" but for me that would end up costing like $100 in shipping so it isn't worth it.

30 minutes ago, Buzz_LightBeer said:

2 more graphics packages of Nexus GEO

2D48B55E-911A-4F50-AD30-27EE04A6D88B.jpeg

D26AE64F-5944-403F-AC95-9BB5CE82F9C8.jpeg

The gold looks slick! Wonder if the Geo has the sling shot tech in a hole-less blade. 
surprised no Ultrasonic pics have surfaced yet in the training camps.

So is Sher-Wood making a comeback with the NHL?  I know they didn't have the contract/rights whatever to have their logo displayed on their gear if worn in the NHL but I've seen a handful of guys using the Rekker in social media posts over the past few weeks, including Kaapo Kaako and Jacob Trouba (who was even wearing their gloves).

7th image has a good shot of Trouba:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCofPtkAaki/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 1

15 hours ago, lennyboi said:

surprised no Ultrasonic pics have surfaced yet in the training camps.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Ultrasonic is pretty much a downgrade (and slight bulking up) of the Supreme ADV that one or two NHLers were using this past season. We've seen quite a few of those in training so my guess is that when money and availability is not an issue, the pros would be testing out the ADV before switching, or getting ADV's wrapped in the Ultrasonic graphics from Bauer.

On 7/16/2020 at 4:42 PM, Hills said:

I am still waiting for anyone to actually give real feedback from that brand...

I know a guy who has one and really likes it. Same guy swears by ABHS (all black hockey sticks), so take it for it's worth. 

• Facepalm 1

found this gem while in a youtube rabbit hole yesterday... I knew the logistics of a team on the road and how much work the trainers and crew put in, but I'm amazed at how much more extreme it is in the bubble, literally shuffling them back/forth multiple times a day, pretty nuts.  These guys behind the scenes deserve a ton of credit for making this happen.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, nutters said:

Spezza with a chrome ULTRASONIC 

jason-spezza-of-the-toronto-maple-leafs-

Looks good. better than the retail gold/green. I hope there will be a “shadow” colour way on the customizer. 

On 8/5/2020 at 10:42 PM, yeahnar said:

Weber using a Total One NXG tonight

They are just G3 i have no idea how he still has NXG paint job. I wonder if Bauer still making them or he has infinite supply stocked up. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nutters said:

AS3 Pro stick  worked well for Bergeron today

patrice-bergeron-of-the-boston-bruins-pl

Also Komarov has Bauer 4 rolls without any markings except for Bauer and his name

I want to get a hold of that girdle and see how close it is to the retail one.