Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

12 minutes ago, flip12 said:

Not into the new Avalanche blue helmets and pants. Looks like a set from Blades of Steel escaped from the machine.

colorado-avalanche-center-nathan-mackinn

PS, looks like original RibCor ribs still on MacK's stick, innit?

Yes, he still uses the OG ribs. 

20 minutes ago, decoy said:

I'm sure everyone can see that he's wearing shot blockers. Feel free to post a better image.

This is the best photo I could find.... and it still doesn't show much. 

uVfgFeX.jpg

Edited by SkateWorksPNW

1 hour ago, SkateWorksPNW said:

This is the best photo I could find.... and it still doesn't show much. 

uVfgFeX.jpg

Is it supposed to be the monocoque RibCor? It looks like he's got 80Ks on there.

Edit: Just checked the image @decoy posted and they definitely feature a different, unreleased graphics package. They don't look like the ones above.

Edited by flip12
reference

On 1/11/2021 at 9:46 PM, SkateWorksPNW said:

Maybe they are paying him? Looks like he may be using Flare steel too. 

toronto-on-january-9-mitch-marner-celebr

toronto-on-january-9-toronto-maple-leafs

They don't look too wide. I think it's the angle. 😉

Mitch was back to Tuuks at practice this afternoon, saw it on Leafs twitter

6 minutes ago, wickedslappah said:

Hey guys and girls. Is this an FT4 AM34 is sporting? Got a really weird JetSpeed graphic I don’t recognize on it.

auston-matthews-of-the-toronto-maple-lea

indeed is the ft4 stick to go along with the ft4 skates. only a matter of weeks till the ft5 twigs come out 😂

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, decoy said:

I'm sure everyone can see that he's wearing shot blockers. Feel free to post a better image.

You're correct that he is wearing them from the graphics on the heel and tendon. But, I don't have a better image to offer at the moment, just saying that he's not the best player to focus on to get an idea of what the 100K Pros look like...

Dry Ice is wearing what looks like that updated graphics package on the more traditional build, <100K, whatever the go with numerically:

leon-draisaitl-of-the-edmonton-oilers-sk

18 hours ago, flip12 said:

Not into the new Avalanche blue helmets and pants. Looks like a set from Blades of Steel escaped from the machine.

colorado-avalanche-center-nathan-mackinn

PS, looks like original RibCor ribs still on MacK's stick, innit?

The hole in the A needs cutting out too, that is bugging me

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, wickedslappah said:

GearGeek Hockey saying this is the (unreleased) Vapor Hyperlite. Anyone got more info on this stick?

patrick-kane-of-the-chicago-blackhawks-s

Supposedly the unreleased Vapor Hyperlite. Can't find much info 

Thats the graphics but we all know Kane wont switch away from his standard stick. 

This is all I can find thats public knowledge: http://www.hockeyworldblog.com/2021/01/20/bauer-vapor-hyperlite-stick/ 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SkateWorksPNW said:

Thats the graphics but we all know Kane wont switch away from his standard stick. 

This is all I can find thats public knowledge: http://www.hockeyworldblog.com/2021/01/20/bauer-vapor-hyperlite-stick/ 

Love how they rotate and crop the Getty photo... at least leave the credit there.

Edited by Hills

I thought Kane uses a One95 still...? Isn't he like the prime example of that guy? Maybe he moved to the 1x at some point? But I don't ever recall him with the elliptical taper on the recent vapors

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nisselrm said:

He uses the 033 which is the TotalOne construction 

That's weird. I remember when the t1 and nxg came out he was still using the 95. 

1 hour ago, decoy said:

LOL

brady-tkachuk-of-the-ottawa-senators-ska

I think it is kind of brilliant. Same with the Hyperlite with basically no graphic. Why have gear on pros with different graphics from the stuff you can buy. Seeing FT4 sticks when FT3 JUST came out turns people off from getting them.

2 hours ago, Hills said:

I think it is kind of brilliant. Same with the Hyperlite with basically no graphic. Why have gear on pros with different graphics from the stuff you can buy. Seeing FT4 sticks when FT3 JUST came out turns people off from getting them.

If they kept them solid black like that I would be a very happy person. 

8 hours ago, the_game said:

Best looking skate i’ve seen in a loooooong time. Also looks like a one piece boot, Bauer’s answer to True?

It's not one piece, if you look at it in full res.

uiVViBi.png

We've been through that song and dance at length just last year, with the speculations surrounding the mystery Kucherov skate, which ended up being the used McDonald's napkin UltraSonic.

Bauer doesn't have to answer True, as they own the IP to the Mako, which is a first cousin of SVH's boots. It appears they simply don't have an interest in pursuing that avenue.

Just as with the undressed UltraSonics, this new boot looks so much better than anything Bauer has squeezed out of its pipeline since the one95 that I wonder what is wrong with the world. I love that they went with the [PROTOTYPE] branding, just as STX did with their first sticks. 

matt-moulson-and-zemgus-girgensons-of-th

That's the best looking stick since the Busch Balance series.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, flip12 said:

It's not one piece, if you look at it in full res.

uiVViBi.png

We've been through that song and dance at length just last year, with the speculations surrounding the mystery Kucherov skate, which ended up being the used McDonald's napkin UltraSonic.

Bauer doesn't have to answer True, as they own the IP to the Mako, which is a first cousin of SVH's boots. It appears they simply don't have an interest in pursuing that avenue.

Just as with the undressed UltraSonics, this new boot looks so much better than anything Bauer has squeezed out of its pipeline since the one95 that I wonder what is wrong with the world. I love that they went with the [PROTOTYPE] branding, just as STX did with their first sticks. 

That's the best looking stick since the Busch Balance series.

I thought this was funny, knowing that we will be zooming the skate.

• Like 2

On 1/15/2021 at 1:38 PM, flip12 said:

Dry Ice is wearing what looks like that updated graphics package on the more traditional build, <100K, whatever the go with numerically:

leon-draisaitl-of-the-edmonton-oilers-sk

Wups. Those are just 80Ks. Sorry, baby brain killed my memory.