Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

2 hours ago, SkateWorksPNW said:

Still looks like a two-piece boot. 

Yes. And not even the "unibody" sole as on the UltraSonic.

6 hours ago, mojo122 said:

Not seeing the "x-ribs" we've seen in previous models.  

Maybe they’ll make them look like they’re still there in the production version:

3000.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The red heel on the prototype Vapor looks awesome. Just the right amount of pop and identifiable from a distance/on TV while still being a classy looking black boot. I’m sure it will end up like the Ultrasonic with some horrible bright yellow racing stripes but here’s to hoping. 

Edited by Cavs019
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Hills said:

New True gloves.

mitchell-marner-of-the-toronto-maple-lea

I hate that on the next hand where the fingers of the glove don't straighten out properly. Looks like his ring finger is going off to the side. That always bothered me in gloves and I always felt that it was poor craftsmanship

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Miller55 said:

I hate that on the next hand where the fingers of the glove don't straighten out properly. Looks like his ring finger is going off to the side. That always bothered me in gloves and I always felt that it was poor craftsmanship

True gloves used to be REALLY bad for that. But the latest XC9 were a huge improvement and made considerably better, so I have decent hopes for these.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hills said:

True gloves used to be REALLY bad for that. But the latest XC9 were a huge improvement and made considerably better, so I have decent hopes for these.

Verbero were notorious for this. Terrible. It seems more common in very flexible gloves that are meant to move a lot. If everything isn't lined up perfectly they end up all crooked. I hope True gloves and protective get better, they're a great company and I hope they can succeed beyond skates and sticks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, robbjbyoung said:

Ultrasonic Glove in a beauty of a colour combo.

144182880_220160713148568_25491668075969

Sheesh those are nice. With a QRL cuff and some yellow mustang palms... Any info on the release date?

Interesting... they look almost identical to the 2S Pros that came before them.

I don't mind that at all, though. My 2S Pros are easily the best pair of gloves I've ever owned. No need to fix what isn't broken.

Edited by Burning Bear
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Burning Bear said:

Interesting... they look almost identical to the 2S Pros that came before them.

I don't mind that at all, though. My 2S Pros are easily the best pair of gloves I've ever owned. No need to fix what isn't broken.

The cuff and cuff roll are different. Cuff roll looks kinda like it has an Easton style cuff to it, and cuff has the same idea. The 2s pros have a little cutaway in the cuff roll to make room for the tab on the cuff to retract. Agree that there amazing gloves. The protection is unreal

I remember they pretty much put Coffey on everything.  You'd have different curves on the same rack of 5030s all marked Coffey.  I remember they also used to have a "BC" and "SC" stamped on them and I thought that meant "Big Curve" or "Small Curve".  I don't think things were as standardized back then.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, BenBreeg said:

I remember they pretty much put Coffey on everything.  You'd have different curves on the same rack of 5030s all marked Coffey.  I remember they also used to have a "BC" and "SC" stamped on them and I thought that meant "Big Curve" or "Small Curve".  I don't think things were as standardized back then.

Definitely not.  But it didn't matter, since you took a blowtorch to your stick the minute you got it home anyway (or at least I did).   Stock curves were for benders!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, puckstopper said:

Definitely not.  But it didn't matter, since you took a blowtorch to your stick the minute you got it home anyway (or at least I did).   Stock curves were for benders!

I did a few times, but always did it too much and the fiberglass wrap delaminated.

5 hours ago, clarkiestooth said:

Is it my imagination, or does that  ND guy's  bubble look abnormally large? 

It isn't being worn correctly - it should be flush with the J-Hooks. It is likely slightly too large, but it would be much better if it was tighter. 

• Like 1