Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, stick9 said:

To me the big thing there is the tendon guard. Could the vapor be getting it's own flexible tendon guard?? 🤔

No, it's a standard supportive tendon guard.

Edit: It says so on the image shared.

Edited by steve66

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I chatted with bauer fit and tech expert and he said that there is coming new technology, steel and lacing in hyperlite skates. I asked about lacing and he said it should flex more easily than the 2x pro. I dont know does he mean the forward flex is better or does it wrap better ? You could see the new lacing in image which i posted earlier. Also i found on the internet that the new steel should be carbonlite runner.

Edited by Allu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OldCY said:

What are the new True gloves de Haan and Athanasiou are wearing? upcoming release?

Catalyst Gloves. Unreleased

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, nutters said:

And you thought the Project X looked like the Stealth RS...

I never said that, but others did. 😉 

Edited by PBH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

McDavid rocking the new FT4?

Kinda looks like they have an outsole so that would be his OG Jetspeed skates with the new XS holders and STEP? I cant really tell. 

connor-mcdavid-of-the-edmonton-oilers-sk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PBH said:

McDavid rocking the new FT4?

Kinda looks like they have an outsole so that would be his OG Jetspeed skates with the new XS holders and STEP? I cant really tell. 

connor-mcdavid-of-the-edmonton-oilers-sk

I think you are spot on...original JetSpeed with FT4 graphics

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JGraz15 said:

I think you are spot on...original JetSpeed with FT4 graphics

Talked to someone that confirmed it was nearly a miracle to get him to use the dressed up OG Jetspeed skates with XS holders and STEP.

Apparently like Crosby, McD doesn't like to change ANYTHING unless something is broken. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PBH said:

Talked to someone that confirmed it was nearly a miracle to get him to use the dressed up OG Jetspeed skates with XS holders and STEP.

Apparently like Crosby, McD doesn't like to change ANYTHING unless something is broken. 

 

Last time he allowed them to mess with the graphic of his skates:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, flip12 said:

Last time he allowed them to mess with the graphic of his skates:

Bad luck? LOL. That was clearly a trip though..... Cant blame the skates. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PBH said:

Bad luck? LOL. That was clearly a trip though..... Cant blame the skates. 

Nobody's blaming the skates... blaming the graphics

 

lol

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, PBH said:

Bad luck? LOL. That was clearly a trip though..... Cant blame the skates. 

Absolutely. But it's hard to say without knowing how he thinks. Maybe it was just a bad memory he wanted to erase, i.e. weak superstition.

The OG JetSpeed graphic is just better, too. The only way to improve on it is to go back to the RBZ. That skate looked really sweet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2021 at 11:27 AM, Miller55 said:

Nobody's blaming the skates... blaming the graphics

 

lol

The graphics make me cry every time I see them. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, PBH said:

The graphics make me cry every time I see them. 

FT2, 4 or both?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, PBH said:

The graphics make me cry every time I see them. 

The thing is, they really do come off with nail polish remover, and then they look sick. My buddy did with ft2s, I'm assuming the ft4 pro will be similar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Miller55 said:

The thing is, they really do come off with nail polish remover, and then they look sick. My buddy did with ft2s, I'm assuming the ft4 pro will be similar

I have a million pics of me removing graphics of Tacks, JS, and other brands. They are all over the internet. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, PBH said:

I have a million pics of me removing graphics of Tacks, JS, and other brands. They are all over the internet. lol

lol i just googled it and found your old thread on here. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Miller55 said:

lol i just googled it and found your old thread on here. 

 

 

Yup. Thats one pair I removed the graphics on 🙂 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Buzz_LightBeer said:

Can’t believe that’s somehow not considered a safety hazard 🤷🏽‍♂️

I know. Once he got the yellow stone, doesn't that mean he can blow up half the universe?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...