Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
stick9

CCM pro-stock gloves

10 hours ago, clarkiestooth said:

I currently wear pro stock FT1 and pro stock ultra tacks, both in 14 inch. The FT1 are noticeably smaller fitting than the ultra tacks.

Thank you. Would you say 14 is your “normal” glove size

On 12/28/2021 at 11:29 PM, crispy92 said:

Looking at a set of used pro stock ft1’s. I know it’s suggested that ccm fits .5 bigger but is that true with the ft1/ql line? Trying to see if anybody with a set can chime in. 

currently in true a6.0 13’s and had 14” franchises

What width were your franchises? 14N and 13W franchises have the same length fingers. Lengthwise, I think if you fit 13s in anything than you will be 13s in CCM pro. But the ft1s are snug. But I think 14 will be long in the fingers

1 hour ago, Miller55 said:

What width were your franchises? 14N and 13W franchises have the same length fingers. Lengthwise, I think if you fit 13s in anything than you will be 13s in CCM pro. But the ft1s are snug. But I think 14 will be long in the fingers

14 narrow. The trues were suggested to go down a size. I ordered the 14 anyway we’ll see how it goes

• Like 1

On 12/30/2021 at 11:30 PM, crispy92 said:

14 narrow. The trues were suggested to go down a size. I ordered the 14 anyway we’ll see how it goes

Well I was wrong. I tried on a pair of hg97 gloves in 13 and was way too small so I thought I’d be good. The ft1s came and they’re just slightly too long. I’ll give them a try and see how they go. Any ideas for taking up the little bit of space in the fingers

10 hours ago, crispy92 said:

Well I was wrong. I tried on a pair of hg97 gloves in 13 and was way too small so I thought I’d be good. The ft1s came and they’re just slightly too long. I’ll give them a try and see how they go. Any ideas for taking up the little bit of space in the fingers

I am 90% sure you tried on 1 of 2 CCM pro stocks that fit true to size retail there. The other pair I found was HG55, but the HG50 I have fit 1/2" larger...

On 1/3/2022 at 7:38 PM, crispy92 said:

Late to post but I have the retail ccm ft390 glove and a pro stock jetspeed. The fingers are essentially the same length however the internal padding seems more snug on the retail vs pro stock. Not sure why. I've tried diff models of ccm pro stock and 13s have been either way too small (short) or just right/on the verge of too short. 14s have been either perfect in length but a touch too much volume.  Kinda frustrating. I guess palm material and padding material also makes a diff depending on what is used. 

It's also frustrating that gloves in general even at the retail level are sized diff than they used too. Seems like Bauer I have to wear 13 now whereas before I was 14. Same with warrior. Ccm is the only one where it's still somewhat consistent to years prior but they do feel 1/4" to even 1/2" larger for some models.  

Howdy,

9 hours ago, Sniper9 said:

It's also frustrating that gloves in general even at the retail level are sized diff than they used too. Seems like Bauer I have to wear 13 now whereas before I was 14. Same with warrior. Ccm is the only one where it's still somewhat consistent to years prior but they do feel 1/4" to even 1/2" larger for some models.  

I'm pretty sure you're just shrinking.

🙂

Mark