Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
caveman27

2020 Eastern Conference Finals

Who do you think will win the 2020 Eastern Conference Finals?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So who do you think is going to win in the Eastern Conference? New York Islanders or Tampa Bay Lightning.

I think the NY Islanders have the better offense to win it, they have a number of scorers throughout their roster instead of just one or two super stars.  Goaltending is pretty even between the two teams. I think NY is also the team to win the Stanley Cup compared to Las Vegas Golden Knights or Dallas Stars.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would say the Lightning have the better offence, defence, and goalie. The Islanders do play a tighter system though. I definitely don't think the Islanders would beat Vegas, though. Maybe Dallas.

• Like 1

Yea, I don't think the Flyers would've made it to 7 games against TB. NYI is a good team but I just don't see how they keep up with TB. Last night's game probably isn't going to be the norm for this series but you see what TB can do when they're clicking. TB has the better 'tender, can control/move the puck with ease and can put up points. The Flyers had the better goalie but not the latter two. From a fan perspective, I hope this series goes 7. I just don't see that happening.

• Like 2

Game One was the one I thought the Islanders needed the most. They had 5 days less rest and came off a series that they nearly blew against Philly. Jumping out to a lead would have really given them energy, now they've got their work cut out for them against a really good team. We'll see how they adjust tonight against the fastest team they've seen yet.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jamarquan said:

Game One was the one I thought the Islanders needed the most. They had 5 days less rest and came off a series that they nearly blew against Philly. Jumping out to a lead would have really given them energy, now they've got their work cut out for them against a really good team. We'll see how they adjust tonight against the fastest team they've seen yet.

1 - 2, Tampa Bay wins again.

That was the game the Islanders probably wanted. Low scoring, controlling possession (obviously the power play time helped), playing physical, and they blew it on two bad goals and not converting 11 minutes of PP time. Brock Nelson probably has a concussion and he's kind of irreplacable. This sucks lol. Hopefully we can grab a win in Game 3 but who knows.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Giltis said:

TB is just too much, and they are really gelling right now. I really wanted the Isles to get it going.

The Coleman and Goodrow acquisitions are working out pretty nicely.  As a Devils fan, I love seeing Coleman succeed wherever he is.  Heart and soul player.

I didn't see the Islanders being able to come back from a 3-1 deficit, but they did keep their goals-against in their last 2 games down to one goal during regulation time. I thought Varlamov was playing great.

Varlamov is the only reason it went 6. They generated absolutely nothing for two games and waited for a mistake to be made to pounce. Worked once, failed the second time.