Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
MyBoxersSayJoe

Is Pro Beach Hockey still around?

On 9/16/2020 at 10:18 AM, Miller55 said:

Oh yeah, complete trash but there was so much hype. 

I worked at a shop when the V-form rep came by to get us to try them, we all looked at each other said why don't you just show us...

V-form rep got a full head of steam going in the parking lot and tried to prove you could do a hockey stop on them, he went down hard on the concrete! Did it a second time and it just turned into him looking like he was sliding into second base and ripping his pants. We had a good laugh that day.

1 hour ago, the_game said:

I worked at a shop when the V-form rep came by to get us to try them, we all looked at each other said why don't you just show us...

V-form rep got a full head of steam going in the parking lot and tried to prove you could do a hockey stop on them, he went down hard on the concrete! Did it a second time and it just turned into him looking like he was sliding into second base and ripping his pants. We had a good laugh that day.

Haha that's wild. Nexed put out a similar frame back in the day. I don't remember anyone having an issue stopping on them though