Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
MrKrypton

What forum do I post in for skate help/looking to buy?

Hi Guys,

I'm a new member looking for skate help and/or a particular skate(s).  How do I go about doing that without having a post deleted?  Previous post appears to be deleted or maybe it's just waiting for a probationary period to end?  After searching around this site I'm still not clear what forum(s) I use.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MrKrypton said:

Hi Guys,

I'm a new member looking for skate help and/or a particular skate(s).  How do I go about doing that without having a post deleted?  Previous post appears to be deleted or maybe it's just waiting for a probationary period to end?  After searching around this site I'm still not clear what forum(s) I use.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

This is the right section to ask about skates.

47 minutes ago, SkateWorksPNW said:

What help are you specifically looking for? 

Hi SkateWorksPNW,

I've been on the hunt for awhile now trying to find a pair of narrow 13D high end skates without going the custom route due to monetary reasons.  I suggested a few skates in an earlier thread that was moved and I'm unable to view currently.  Was hoping someone on this site might now of a site online I could purchase from or another forum member might have a pair of 13D's.  My local skate shop only has the custom route available to offer for my 14.5 US feet.

Apologies again if this in the wrong forum,

Mike