Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sniper9

Ccm AS1 and FT1 gloves

I'm a bit confused regarding the fit profile for each of these gloves. I've read the as1 is snug around the hand but opens up in the cuff. The ft1 I can't really find a fit profile other than opening up in the cuff... I always assumed the ft1 was a tapered fit but it seems both of these gloves are tapered?  I want the glove that's is the snuggest between the two. 

TIA. 

15 minutes ago, caveman27 said:

201803210916008211-GLOVE_ALL.jpg

So I'm assuming the as1 is the tightest fitting? I just get confused because the use of taper with the ft1... In their other protective lines like pants. The ft1 is taper fit but snug. The tacks pants are anatomical but not snug at all. 

2 hours ago, Sniper9 said:

So I'm assuming the as1 is the tightest fitting? I just get confused because the use of taper with the ft1... In their other protective lines like pants. The ft1 is taper fit but snug. The tacks pants are anatomical but not snug at all. 

I have no idea. My current gloves are pro stock CCM HG41, which I think they are tapered fit, but I have no idea how that correlates to AS1 or FT1.

17 hours ago, Sniper9 said:

I don't know why people say this... all of the Tacks gloves from the Ultra to the AS1 slide off my hand really easy where the same size FT1 are much much tighter. I had to add backhand padding into my SuperTacks in order to keep them from falling off and moving around while playing.