Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Monty22

Small Puck Bag ?

I'm looking for small puck bags for my son's youth hockey org. Now that we discontinued using "team" water bottles we no longer use the carriers that also held warm up pucks. Does anyone make a small bag that can hold about 10 pucks ?  I'm thinking something like a one compartment toiletry bag, but not sure if that would be durable enough. Any ideas are appreciated. 

28 minutes ago, Buzz_LightBeer said:

http://www.ar-sports.com/12-pack-regulation-ice-hockey-pucks/puckpack_12-2/

This came to mind, but durability might be an issue

Yes, not sure how long those would last under youth hockey abuse.  Thinking something like this may be good https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077WM5F2Y/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A2UHMNPQH0BMGC&psc=1

I use a reusable canvas shopping  bag (like the one you get from museums and public radio).

Edited by SirJW

I use a kids lunch box. The soft insulated kind. They're super cheap now too (lot of schools not open so school supplies are dirt cheap). Come in lot of different sizes and I think you can 20 of them for under 50 bucks if you shop around

• Like 1

Great ideas, thank you for the feedback. We have large puck bags for practices, and large medical bags for games. Ended up ordering the Milwaukee tool bags, I'll update this once they come in with how well they do/don't work and hold up. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cougarscaptain87 said:

we switched to a 3 gallon bucket, can carry the bottles for all the kids and the pucks at the same time. Clip a towel to the handle and you're good to go! 

No more "team" bottles- kids carry their own due to covid. No carrier, so needed something just big enough for the pucks. 

16 hours ago, Monty22 said:

No more "team" bottles- kids carry their own due to covid. No carrier, so needed something just big enough for the pucks. 

Think you already found a bag, but I tested my option with ice pucks and it fits 10 stacked pucks almost perfectly