Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
skates73

One piece boots skates

10 hours ago, Miller55 said:

T blades did work, and they were definitely loud as anything. There were definitely folks who benefited from it. 

The sound of someone wearing them coming into the defensive zone when I was getting the puck always made me feel like they were right on top of me even though they were still at center ice. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, SkateWorksPNW said:

The sound of someone wearing them coming into the defensive zone when I was getting the puck always made me feel like they were right on top of me even though they were still at center ice. lol

The jury is still out on whether it was an asset or a handicap for the guy wearing them. On one side you can say that everyone heard him coming a mile away. On the other hand, they were so loud that most people dropped in terror of an impending fighter plane bombing. Easy goals lol

Edited by Miller55
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Miller55 said:

T blades did work, and they were definitely loud as anything. There were definitely folks who benefited from it. 

People who didn't know just thought I was skating hard because of all the noise I was making:)

• Haha 1