Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Cavs019

Sidas Custom Hockey Insoles?

I couldn’t find anything recent on these - are they still alive and kickin? 

I bought a set of the grey customs back in 2013 and they are easily one of the best hockey purchases I’ve ever made. Speedplates don’t offer the same custom fit, the heel cup/cradle isn’t comfortable and the build quality isn’t as good. 

Looking to source another pair or take recommendations on a similar product - I bought mine from Westside Skate in NYC originally. 

Edited by Cavs019

5 hours ago, Cavs019 said:

I couldn’t find anything recent on these - are they still alive and kickin? 

I bought a set of the grey customs back in 2013 and they are easily one of the best hockey purchases I’ve ever made. Speedplates don’t offer the same custom fit, the heel cup/cradle isn’t comfortable and the build quality isn’t as good. 

Looking to source another pair or take recommendations on a similar product - I bought mine from Westside Skate in NYC originally. 

Maybe try giving WSS a call, they moved to LIC I believe, so not as convenient as their previous mid-town location, but shouldn't be too much effort to get there if they still offer the Sidas.