Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JAY4114

P88 vs. P30

Has the P30 been discontinued? And how is it for openness compared to the p88? Is it easier to lift? I’d be using it with a ball so I’m not sure if it would be a big difference for that.

I believe the P30 has been discontinued at retail. Bits basically a P88 with a big open toe hook.  I don't think it's a great ball hockey curve, as you'll probably be hitting the rafters.

On 10/17/2020 at 12:27 AM, start_today said:

I feel like any of the big modern toe curves would give you insane MLB pitcher type movement with a ball. How do you stop a slap shot with a four foot break? 

Haha sorry I have no clue what a four foot break is😅😂

1 hour ago, BenBreeg said:

Four foot curve.

Oh that makes more sense now. Yeah the ball definitely curves a lot from farther distances but I have trouble hitting the net from anywhere lol. I feel like an even bigger curve would hurt me more than help